Our intention is to provide you inspiring speeches, discussions and exhibition with informal networking and brainstorming in a relaxed environment in Clarion Hotel, Helsinki.
Wednesday 3 June
We will have three sessions that start with a keynote speech, followed by a case presentation. The inventor and futurist Perttu Pölönen will host and moderate the day.
First we will take a look at digitalisation, urban environments in change and hybrid thinking.
- How real estate business (new models of business and logic of generating value) develops in the operational environment, which is rapidly and radically changing through megatrends
- How urban environment develops towards goals of sustainable development and desirable life? And how will it effect city attractions in the eyes of competent labour force, companies as well as real estate investors and developers?
Second theme leads us to operations models and means.
- How can we make past spaces to future spaces and bring the use of spaces to a next level?
- How can we exploit the existing building stock so that the real estate property will maintain it’s value also outside the centers of growth? And how can the unsustainable carbon footprint of new construction be reduced in light of current climate goals?
We will finish with solutions. What is happening in the field right now?
- What are the latest developments in responsible optimization of planning, implementing and using of spaces?
- When the platforms of leading oneself and innovations are in question, how is data being exploited in improving working environment experiences and in developing spaces?
Thursday 4 June
During the second day there will be speeches, workshops and round-table conversations. The day will end with a tour around different sights in Helsinki.